RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Health care professionals can get their grass cut for free during the coronavirus crisis.
Plowz & Mowz is the largest on-demand lawn mowing company in the United States and is based in Syracuse, New York. They are teaming up with Toro to offer free mows to health care workers.
CBS 17 spoke to co-founder Wills Mahoney. He says his sister is a first responder so this campaign means a lot to him and the company.
The company connects homeowners to local landscaping companies.
To get the free service, health care professionals can download the Plowz & Mowz app and use the code HERO.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- 1st suspect to plead guilty in Capitol riot is heavy metal guitarist
- NC’s longest serving emergency management director set to retire
- ‘Thank you for your courage:’ Data breach reveals US police, public officials donated to Kenosha shooting suspect
- Friday, April 16th: New selfie studio comes to Raleigh; Be a connection for Triangle children
- Pop-up roller rink opens this weekend at Raleigh Convention Center