RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Health care professionals can get their grass cut for free during the coronavirus crisis.
Plowz & Mowz is the largest on-demand lawn mowing company in the United States and is based in Syracuse, New York. They are teaming up with Toro to offer free mows to health care workers.
CBS 17 spoke to co-founder Wills Mahoney. He says his sister is a first responder so this campaign means a lot to him and the company.
The company connects homeowners to local landscaping companies.
To get the free service, health care professionals can download the Plowz & Mowz app and use the code HERO.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Duke basketball postpones season opener against Gardner-Webb over positive COVID-19 test
- Bridge to replace washed-out Johnston County culvert where 2 children died amid heavy rains
- Reward offered after 11-year-old shot while riding in car in Durham
- CBS 17 Storm Team Meteorologist Bill Reh shares his winter weather predictions
- Multimillion-dollar amusement park breaks ground in Myrtle Beach, expected to bring 100 jobs