If it feels a little too soon for the fall favorite, you may be right. Aug. 25 is the earliest date the Pumpkin Spice Latte has ever been made available. Last year’s fall menu at Starbucks launched on Aug. 27.
Also available now are the Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew and two themed bakery treats: a pumpkin scone and a pumpkin cream cheese muffin.
The PSL, as it’s often called, has been a popular item for nearly two decades with an intense following of loyal fans. Starbucks has sold more than 400 million PSLs since the drink’s introduction 17 years ago, according to CNN.
Starbucks’ Pumpkin Spice Latte may, however, have a little competition this year. Competitor Dunkin’ Donuts rolled out its fall menu on Aug. 19 with its very own PSL beverage, available hot or cold, for the first time ever.
- Wisconsin GOP says hackers stole $2.3 million from Trump reelection effort
- Zeta brings flood risk, severe weather to western Carolinas
- Photos: Zeta leaves trail of downed trees and flooding as it races through the Carolinas
- Second stimulus checks: Here’s why Pelosi is aiming for a deal right after Election Day
- Another COVID-19 outbreak reported at Fuquay-Varina nursing home
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now