INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — A trucker has lost his marbles in the Indianapolis area.
State police tell TV station WXIN that a truck carrying 38,000 pounds of marbles lost its trailer Saturday on southbound Interstate 465, near Pendleton Pike. The marbles were on the shoulder and in the median.
There were no injuries, but a lane of traffic in that area was affected by the cleanup during much of the day.
- Garner woman beat her husband to death with a baseball bat, police say
- WATCH: NASA gives 3D view of Apollo 13 moon
- YouTuber faked an exotic vacation in Bali with pictures taken at a nearby Ikea
- Woman gets pinned at drive-thru lane of Virginia bank, sustains life-threatening injuries
- TSA: NC woman found with loaded gun at Virginia airport
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now