(CNN Newsource) – National lager day is celebrated every year on December 10.
There’s no particular reason for that chosen date, but who needs a reason to drink beer?
The cold-conditioning process used to make lagers distinguishes it from other beers.
In appearance, lagers can be pale, amber, or even somewhat dark.
However, they are generally lighter brews, often described as crisp and refreshing.
So grab a pint glass and pour yourself some liquid pleasure.
- Raleigh police looking for suspect in downtown boutique hotel robbery
- Town of Wake Forest cancels large outdoor events through March 2021 due to pandemic
- COVID-19 cases surge 30% nationwide, 15% in North Carolina
- Third-degree murder charge against Derek Chauvin dismissed in George Floyd death
- Officials: Lewd tweets from Fort Bragg account to adult model were from an admin, not a hacker
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now