(CNN Newsource) – National lager day is celebrated every year on December 10.
There’s no particular reason for that chosen date, but who needs a reason to drink beer?
The cold-conditioning process used to make lagers distinguishes it from other beers.
In appearance, lagers can be pale, amber, or even somewhat dark.
However, they are generally lighter brews, often described as crisp and refreshing.
So grab a pint glass and pour yourself some liquid pleasure.
- Virginia snaps 3-game skid with 63-58 win over Georgia Tech
- Hundreds attend March for Life event in downtown Raleigh
- Man seriously wounded in Raleigh shooting, but is not cooperative with officers, police say
- Police officer fired after allegedly having sex with a suspect
- No. 9 Florida State rallies past Miami in OT, 83-79
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now