(CNN Newsource) – National lager day is celebrated every year on December 10.
There’s no particular reason for that chosen date, but who needs a reason to drink beer?
The cold-conditioning process used to make lagers distinguishes it from other beers.
In appearance, lagers can be pale, amber, or even somewhat dark.
However, they are generally lighter brews, often described as crisp and refreshing.
So grab a pint glass and pour yourself some liquid pleasure.
- Necas tees up 2 goals to help ‘Canes to 3-2 win over Bruins, tying series
- Twin beams of light won’t shine during 9/11 tribute in NYC
- Texas band director accused of having child porn, recording students
- Streaming on the big screen: Chapel Hill movie theater to open for private group bookings
- Wake County middle school sports suspended for 1st semester
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now