JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — Pizza is a staple in most college students’ diets, WJXT reports.
The University of North Florida is bringing the cheesy delight to students with the press of a button.
A vending machine, dubbed the pizza ATM, has recently been installed in one of the residence halls on campus.
According to the company, the pizza base is pre-cooked, toppings are added and then it’s boxed up and placed in a refrigerated compartment.
Once a customer buys a pizza, it’s moved to the convection oven and is ready to eat in just minutes.
The university says it’s one of the only campuses in the US with this tasty option.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Get out and shop local and handmade with The Makrs Society; Outdoor pop-up events around the Triangle
- Wake County road rage shooting leads to 38-year-old’s arrest, deputies say
- Tune-up your mower for a smooth cut all season long
- Becoming a better persuader with expert Jason Harris
- ‘Prime suspect’ arrested in 1996 disappearance of Kristin Smart