A tweet by the popular card game UNO took the internet by storm Tuesday when the company surprised everyone with a rule clarification.
If you now think every round of UNO you have ever played has been a lie, you’re not alone. The internet reaction was something else.
The most common way UNO is played when a player runs out of playable cards is to draw from the deck until you have a card you can play. This ‘made up’ rule adds to the unpredictability of the game, as a player can go from first to last place in one turn.
- Suspects in Fuquay-Varina Sheetz shooting also charged in earlier car break-ins
- Former NC firefighter accused of secretly recording teen girl in bathroom
- Texas School for the Deaf wins new football equipment, message from Peyton Manning
- American cancer survivor swims across English Channel 4 times in a row to set new world record
- Deputies: Couple had sex in patrol car after arrest
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now