A tweet by the popular card game UNO took the internet by storm Tuesday when the company surprised everyone with a rule clarification.
If you now think every round of UNO you have ever played has been a lie, you’re not alone. The internet reaction was something else.
The most common way UNO is played when a player runs out of playable cards is to draw from the deck until you have a card you can play. This ‘made up’ rule adds to the unpredictability of the game, as a player can go from first to last place in one turn.
- Dad used 11-month-old as ‘human shield’ in drug deal; baby shot multiple times
- Hillsborough teen charged with threatening to shoot up Orange County school
- Nike debuts sneakers designed for nurses and doctors
- North Carolina Museum of History debuts Supreme Court anniversary exhibit
- Raleigh police investigating armed robbery at Circle K, suspects on the run
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now