SAVANNAH, Ga. (WSAV) – Starting Monday, you can help Santa answer the letters that he can’t this holiday season.
The U.S. Postal Service is giving people a chance to adopt a letter to Santa from a low-income child as part of “Operation Santa”. All you need to do is choose a letter and purchase what the child wants or needs.
You can adopt a letter now, and starting Dec. 4, you can adopt one with co-workers, friends or family members.
“Operation Santa” is also a tax-deductible. Gifts must be mailed out by Dec. 20.
To adopt a letter to Santa and get more information, CLICK HERE.
- Moore County Sheriff’s Office phone lines restored after brief outage
- Fayetteville woman charged after mother-in-law found deceased following domestic disturbance
- Blitz High School Football Scoreboard | Playoff semifinals
- Leesville Road ends Wake Forest’s 3 years of domination, advances to 1st state championship game
- Cardinal Gibbons downs Scotland, earns spot in state championship game
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now