SAVANNAH, Ga. (WSAV) – Starting Monday, you can help Santa answer the letters that he can’t this holiday season.
The U.S. Postal Service is giving people a chance to adopt a letter to Santa from a low-income child as part of “Operation Santa”. All you need to do is choose a letter and purchase what the child wants or needs.
You can adopt a letter now, and starting Dec. 4, you can adopt one with co-workers, friends or family members.
“Operation Santa” is also a tax-deductible. Gifts must be mailed out by Dec. 20.
To adopt a letter to Santa and get more information, CLICK HERE.
- Waterspout moves ashore at NC coast, officials confirm tornado
- Baby goes home after spending 10 months in the hospital fighting for her life
- Florida man finds human head while out jogging, police say
- Trump defends tweet about NASCAR’s Confederate flag ban, Bubba Wallace
- Dunkin’ Donuts to permanently close 450 convenience store locations
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now