BRIGHAM CITY, Utah (WFLA) – A boy in Utah had a marketing strategy so good people called the cops on him.
The boy is seen holding a sign posted by the Brigham City Police Department with a sign that says “ICE COLD BEER” but in small letters above “BEER” it says “ROOT.”
Police captioned the photo:
This young man, in the area of 600 South 200 East, has a twist on a lemonade stand. Yep, he’s selling beer … ROOT BEER, that is. His marketing strategy has resulted in several calls to the BCPD, but apparently its paid off as business has been good.
And it was a necessary day for a cool drink as the high temperature in Brigham City was 92 degrees.
- End of an era: Crews to raise Durham’s famous ‘can opener’ bridge
- Many NC colleges, universities waiving application fees this week
- RECALL: Over 6,000 pounds of ready-to-eat meat sold at Walmart recalled nationwide
- Toddler girl shot in head is killed, mom wounded after shots fired into home
- Search for plane underway near RDU after radar lost, distress signal sent
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now