BRIGHAM CITY, Utah (WFLA) – A boy in Utah had a marketing strategy so good people called the cops on him.
The boy is seen holding a sign posted by the Brigham City Police Department with a sign that says “ICE COLD BEER” but in small letters above “BEER” it says “ROOT.”
Police captioned the photo:
This young man, in the area of 600 South 200 East, has a twist on a lemonade stand. Yep, he’s selling beer … ROOT BEER, that is. His marketing strategy has resulted in several calls to the BCPD, but apparently its paid off as business has been good.
And it was a necessary day for a cool drink as the high temperature in Brigham City was 92 degrees.
- NC island where Isaias made landfall attracts sightseers; residents seek privacy
- Black Lives Matter billboard beside Confederate flag in Pittsboro may come down soon
- Many near UNC seen wearing masks, socially distancing amid crackdown effort
- NC teachers rally for 2nd coronavirus relief bill that they say would help education
- Dirt bike rider seriously injured in collision with SUV in Fayetteville
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now