KALAMAZOO, Mich. (WWMT) — Kalamazoo Growlers “assistant” coach Drake has become the latest viral sensation after his meltdown over the weekend in a game against the Wisconsin Woodchucks.
The 6-year-old burst into the national spotlight when he made a mound visit during a Northwoods League game a couple of weeks back.
His latest outburst that featured him kicking dirt on the umpire’s shoes, tossing bats on the field and dumping a bucket of baseballs on the base path after being ejected for arguing balls and strikes with the umpire.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- 22-year-old charged with girlfriend’s murder in West Knoxville shooting
- 1 dead in motorcycle crash along S. Saunders St. near I-40 in Raleigh, police say
- Vendors grateful for opportunity presented by NC State Fair food event
- Triangle law enforcement issuing very few citations as COVID-19 cases continue to increase
- Pregnant ESPN reporter fires back after ‘troll’ tries to body-shame her
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now