KALAMAZOO, Mich. (WWMT) — Kalamazoo Growlers “assistant” coach Drake has become the latest viral sensation after his meltdown over the weekend in a game against the Wisconsin Woodchucks.
The 6-year-old burst into the national spotlight when he made a mound visit during a Northwoods League game a couple of weeks back.
His latest outburst that featured him kicking dirt on the umpire’s shoes, tossing bats on the field and dumping a bucket of baseballs on the base path after being ejected for arguing balls and strikes with the umpire.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Holly Springs officer transporting prisoner involved in pileup on US 1
- 6 Fort Bragg pilots to perform helicopter flyover before Army-Navy game
- 2 killed in multi-vehicle wreck in Fayetteville
- Police: Man wearing blonde wig, high heels, on the run after robbing NC bank
- Liquid meth found inside transmission fluid, coolant containers
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now