KALAMAZOO, Mich. (WWMT) — Kalamazoo Growlers “assistant” coach Drake has become the latest viral sensation after his meltdown over the weekend in a game against the Wisconsin Woodchucks.
The 6-year-old burst into the national spotlight when he made a mound visit during a Northwoods League game a couple of weeks back.
His latest outburst that featured him kicking dirt on the umpire’s shoes, tossing bats on the field and dumping a bucket of baseballs on the base path after being ejected for arguing balls and strikes with the umpire.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Clayton’s football coach resigns amid turmoil at school
- Program will reimburse Cumberland County teachers for classroom materials
- Officials: Armed intruder reported on Louisiana State campus
- UNO shocks everyone with a rule clarification
- Here’s why more people are investing in RVs
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now