PARIS (CBS NEWSPATH) – The catwalk presentation for Chanel’s latest collection had an unexpected guest Tuesday.
A woman from the audience joined the Chanel’s show finale.
The unidentified woman was dressed in a gray outfit with a black hat that resembled a Chanel look.
The woman crashed the catwalk on the runway in amongst models, including Gigi Hadid and Anna Ewers, while they were walking the final pass.
The show was for Chanel’s Spring/Summer 2020 collection.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- CBS 17 Job Alert – Affordable Dentures and Implants, Hendrick Auto are hiring
- Beachgoers have rare encounter with leatherback sea turtle nesting during daylight hours
- NC man sentenced to prison for cyberstalking Maryland woman
- On Memorial Day, Virginia restaurant sets an empty table to honor the fallen
- US Coast Guard Cutter Diligence leaves Wilmington after decades of calling it home
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now