PARIS (CBS NEWSPATH) – The catwalk presentation for Chanel’s latest collection had an unexpected guest Tuesday.
A woman from the audience joined the Chanel’s show finale.
The unidentified woman was dressed in a gray outfit with a black hat that resembled a Chanel look.
The woman crashed the catwalk on the runway in amongst models, including Gigi Hadid and Anna Ewers, while they were walking the final pass.
The show was for Chanel’s Spring/Summer 2020 collection.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Samuel Adams Halloween beer now illegal in 15 states
- 13-year-old reported missing in Cumberland County
- Police: Kentucky man beat sister with pan, killed dad with crossbow
- WATCH: Lady Gaga falls off stage after fan tries to pick her up
- Man spots rare albino raccoon in his yard
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now