BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – “Everything is SHUT DOWN!” That is what the 4-year-old daughter of Ben and Rebecca McLennan had to say about what the coronavirus pandemic has done to her life.
This conversation started when the McLennan’s talked to their children about what is going on in the world.
The reaction of #BlakeHaven is quite possibly shared by many of us during these uncertain times, no matter what your priorities might be.
You can see one 4-year-old’s perspective of social distancing and the COVID-19 quarantine below:
May we all be so wise and honest in the way we look at life.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- 1 juvenile dead, another wounded in NC shooting, police say
- VIDEO: Driver crashes car into NC sandwich shop
- Police: Body found near Norfolk Premium Outlets identified as missing 33-year-old woman
- Shaw University football team wraps up spring practice
- Durham community shaken after deadly shooting near Duke University