RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN/CNN Newsource) – Are you ready to snuggle up by a fire that smells like fried chicken?
We know it’s not exactly the evergreen scent of your childhood, but if you’re ready for a new holiday tradition, KFC’s firelog is the answer.
The firelog mixes the aromas of 11 herbs and spices to permeate through your home.
It’s back by popular demand on Walmart’s website.
Last year, the unique holiday log sold out in just a few hours.
Spread some unconventional cheer with a bucket of extra crispy KFC next to your extra crispy fire.
- ‘Space hurricane’ spotted above Earth for first time ever
- 1 Navy serviceman dead, 5 other people wounded in US military convoy crash in Calif.
- Silver Alert issued for missing, endangered Shelby woman
- Dad of Moore County man killed outside SC airport said they were in town to sell hemp, deputies say
- Dolly Parton receives Moderna COVID-19 vaccine