BEAVERTON, OR (WNCN) – A 23-year-old woman was arrested after she poured Hennessy into the mouth of a Taco Bell worker – all in front of a deputy.
The Washington County Sheriff’s Office said Elianna Aguilar-Aguilar reached through the drive-thru window and poured Hennessy into a Taco Bell employee’s mouth.
A sergeant with the sheriff’s office just happened to be behind Aguilar-Aguilar in the drive-thru line.
She was arrested and taken to jail where she blew a 0.12 BAC, the sheriff’s office said.
On Facebook, the sheriff’s office called it:
WEIRDEST DUII ARREST OF THE WEEKEND… 🌮🌮🌮
Sheriff’s Office spokesman Deputy Brian van Kleef told WTVO most of alcohol spilled on the employee and they didn’t consume any of the Hennessey.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Suspect in custody after 17 year-old shot outside Smithfield Walmart
- Holly Springs officer transporting prisoner involved in pileup on US 1
- 6 Fort Bragg pilots to perform helicopter flyover before Army-Navy game
- 2 killed in multi-vehicle wreck in Fayetteville
- Police: Man wearing blonde wig, high heels, on the run after robbing NC bank