HOUSTON – An admirer of Democratic Vice Presidential nominee Kamala Harris is now going under the knife to look like her.
A woman identified as 33-year-old “Cynthia Anne” will have eight procedures done to achieve the “Kamala Makeover,” according to Dr. Franklin Rose, a Texas surgeon known for his role on MTV’s “I Want a Famous Face.”
“Kamala is an inspiration and an excellent role model for women of color, as well as for all women and all people everywhere,” Anne said in a news release.
Dr. Rose said his office has scheduled a breast augmentation, a liquid rhinoplasty, a “mommy makeover” to include a tummy tuck, liposuction and eyelid lift, along with Botox, fillers, and injectable treatments.
The Houston surgeon helped aspiring actresses and models achieve the looks of famous celebrities on the MTV reality show.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Trump paints apocalyptic portrait of life in US under Biden
- Durham Dark and Mysterious Ghost Walk details spooky history of the Bull City
- Man killed in Charlotte, marking city’s 100th homicide this year
- Second stimulus checks: What’s the status of $1,200 payments?
- ‘Absolutely devastating’: Last calf born to April the giraffe dies
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now