Is your state a “gimme a Break” or a “melts in your mouth, not in your hand” kind of state?
Well, according to one study, North Carolina’s most popular candy is Milk Duds — during Halloween that is.
With the popular day just weeks away, bid-on-equipment.com compiled a map of the most sought after candies in each state for the Oct. 31 affair.
According to the map, which was created by Bid on Equipment based on Google search volume. Most common among popular candies? Reese’s.
There was no word on what landed behind Milk Duds in North Carolina, but apparently the majority of residents love the caramel candy covered in chocolate gooey-ness.
Milk Duds was most popular in four other states outside of North Carolina — Alabama, Mississippi, South Carolina, and Maryland.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Boston College blows past NC State, 45-24
- VIDEO: Driver crashes head-on into van, witnesses keep him from leaving scene
- 600 turtles saved from poaching ring; 2 men arrested
- Tornadoes damage Florida homes as Nestor moves ashore
- ‘Great-Granddaddy’ of UNC Athletics dies at age 99
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now