Kentucky Fried Chicken has a storied history of odd offerings. Items like the “Double Down” — which replaced buns with fried chicken patties — and its fried chicken scented candles and fire logs have, if nothing else, turned some heads.
The fast-food chain’s latest endeavor has it teaming up with Cheetos for an array of cheesy chicken items, according to a Twitter announcement.
The main menu addition is a sandwich featuring a fried chicken filet sitting on a bed of Cheetos and topped with a special Cheetos sauce.
Other foods that will be added to the KFC menu next month are Cheetos hot wings, Cheetos loaded fries, and a KFC mac and Cheetos bowl.
Latest news from CBS17.com:
- Georgia Aquarium’s largest female whale shark dies
- LIVE: US panel to decide who should get first COVID-19 vaccine shots
- ‘Juno’ star Elliot Page announces he is transgender
- ‘World’s loneliest elephant’ starts trip to sanctuary with other elephants
- Durham County sheriff’s lieutenant died from COVID-19 complications, death certificate shows
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now