RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — If you’d like to learn about the history of pirates in North Carolina, or maybe you just like talking like a pirate, the City of Oaks Pirate Fest is for you.
The festival will be held on Saturday at Dorothea Dix Park from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The event is free and people of all ages are welcome to attend.
For more information on the festival, as well as parking information, click here.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Endangered Child Alert issued for missing East Tennessee 3-year-old girl
- NC sheriff’s deputy shot Thanksgiving night, suspect in custody
- Some NC tree vendors warn of Christmas tree shortage
- Georgia secretary of state blasts President Trump over Georgia elections
- Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine low temperature requirement poses challenges