RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — If you’d like to learn about the history of pirates in North Carolina, or maybe you just like talking like a pirate, the City of Oaks Pirate Fest is for you.
The festival will be held on Saturday at Dorothea Dix Park from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The event is free and people of all ages are welcome to attend.
For more information on the festival, as well as parking information, click here.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- South Johnston High School football player, two others injured in Benson shooting
- I-95 in Robeson County reopens after wreck involving 20 vehicles
- 2 killed, 8 others shot, in ‘violent incident of huge magnitude’ at SC night club
- Jerry Weakens Slightly, With Our Eyes on a Couple Other Waves
- Wake Correctional Center inmate missing from work assignment in Garner
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now