EL PASO, Tex. (WJHL) – Some employees of Walmart are not happy with the store’s decision to continue selling firearms.
CBS News reports a coalition of Walmart employees is calling for a nationwide walkout today, demanding the chain stop selling firearms and ammunition in stores.
A Walmart in El Paso was the scene of Saturday’s mass shooting.
And two people were gunned down at a Walmart in Mississippi last month.
- NC father in search of kidney while 2-year-old with brain tumor battles cancer
- Massive Confederate flag visible from Virginia interstate to fly from diminished flagpole
- 6-year-old battling cancer surprised with birthday parade from first responders
- Thieves swipe woman’s 500-pound safe filled with treasures, including lock of Alexander Hamilton’s hair
- Durham shooting numbers outpacing record-setting 2020