EL PASO, Tex. (WJHL) – Some employees of Walmart are not happy with the store’s decision to continue selling firearms.
CBS News reports a coalition of Walmart employees is calling for a nationwide walkout today, demanding the chain stop selling firearms and ammunition in stores.
A Walmart in El Paso was the scene of Saturday’s mass shooting.
And two people were gunned down at a Walmart in Mississippi last month.
- Fort Bragg soldiers return home from sudden Middle East deployment
- McDonald’s to sell candles that smell like Quarter Pounder ingredients
- Your 2020 snow video and photos!
- German gunman calling for genocide kills 9 people
- Southwest Airlines diverting flight from RDU due to inclement weather
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now