(CNN) — Coca-Cola is hoping by the end of next month you’ll be ready to abandon your pumpkin spiced lattes and jump into some winter flavors.
The soft drink company is planning to launch a version of its iconic soda flavored with cinnamon on Sept. 30.
If you’re wondering how it tastes, cola aficionados in the UK have already given it the thumbs up.
Coca-Cola Zero Sugar was such a big hit there last year, Coke decided to bring it stateside.
There’s no word yet on whether we’ll get the zero sugar version, a full sugar version or perhaps both.
One thing we do know is it will only be for a limited time.
After that, it will either return in subsequent years or leave visitors to the “World of Coca-Cola” museum asking “why?” when they sample it at the end of the tour.
- Police investigating after man shot at North Raleigh home
- Family devastated after burglar steals baby’s ashes from home
- Blount lifts NC Central over Christendom College 109-28
- Roanoke Rapids day care owner says she’s heartboken after employees arrested for child abuse
- ‘An Evening with Chevy Chase’ comes to Raleigh; includes ‘Christmas Vacation’ screening
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now