PASCO COUNTY. Fla. (WFLA) – All lanes of I-75 have reopened after a herd of cows fell from a passing truck.
Just after 11 a.m. FHP Troopers, and members of the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office and the FWC responded to the north and southbound lanes of I-75, just north of SR-52.
When troopers arrived on scene a total of six cows were located, three deceased and three with injuries.
The roadway was closed until 1 p.m. Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact the FHP by calling 813-558-1800.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- 22-year-old charged with girlfriend’s murder in West Knoxville shooting
- 1 dead in motorcycle crash along S. Saunders St. near I-40 in Raleigh, police say
- Vendors grateful for opportunity presented by NC State Fair food event
- Triangle law enforcement issuing very few citations as COVID-19 cases continue to increase
- Pregnant ESPN reporter fires back after ‘troll’ tries to body-shame her