EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) — ‘Rae of Light’ is a Disney-inspired Christmas light show that has gone social media viral.
Creator of ‘Rae of Light’, Ricardo Carrillo, said the show started two years ago when it was his daughter Susana Rae’s first Christmas.
Carrillo noticed that it not only gave joy to Susana Rae but also to the El Paso Community. “When I finished it I knew we had something nice but when it finally blew up the way it did I didn’t realize how special it would be to people.”
The Carrillo family plans to continue the Christmas light show for themselves and the city of El Paso for many years to come. “We hope that people can get their minds off of things for a little while and get the sense of joy that I feel when I watch a show like this,” said Carrillo.
The home is located in Far East El Paso at 1356 Gema María. The Carrillo family kindly asks for those coming to the show to please park outside the cul-de-sac and try not to block their neighbors’ driveways.
For exact show times and dates go to Facebook and search “Rae of Light – Christmas Light Show El Paso TX”.
If you’re unable to visit, you can watch the show on YouTube by CLICKING HERE.
- Georgia man identified as worker killed in Wake County trench collapse
- Sex offender arrested for attending Wake County high school basketball game
- VIDEO: Police officer caught sleeping at the wheel in turning lane
- Elementary school throws principal surprise celebration for 50 year anniversary as an educator
- NC man charged with first-degree murder after infant dies from injuries
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now