CNN NEWSOURCE — Disney has plans to remake the classic 1990’s holiday movie “home alone.”
The company’s CEO announced they are “reimagining” the film for its streaming service, Disney plus which will launch in November.
So far, there’s been no word on when the movie might premiere or who will be cast.
In April, Disney unveiled Disney Plus to compete with Netflix.
Its service plans will start at $6.99 a month and will include plenty of Disney classics, along with Marvel, Star Wars and Pixar works.
- 70-year-old killed after being run over by fire department pickup truck on Hatteras Island
- September 16: Hot Again Today, Relief On The Way
- NCGA on track to OK new electoral maps this week; public hearing set for Monday
- Grandma uses hair dryer to catch neighborhood speeders
- Monday Fur-cast | September 16
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now