CNN NEWSOURCE — Disney has plans to remake the classic 1990’s holiday movie “home alone.”
The company’s CEO announced they are “reimagining” the film for its streaming service, Disney plus which will launch in November.
So far, there’s been no word on when the movie might premiere or who will be cast.
In April, Disney unveiled Disney Plus to compete with Netflix.
Its service plans will start at $6.99 a month and will include plenty of Disney classics, along with Marvel, Star Wars and Pixar works.
- ‘There’s going to be justice done’: Ry-Con victims speak out after company president indicted
- CBS News poll: SC debate watchers most impressed by Sanders and Biden
- NC restaurant co-owner says he didn’t write racially-charged posts online
- Triangle businesses feel impacts of coronavirus spread; schools have plan prepared
- Alvarado has 19 points as Georgia Tech tops Clemson, 68-59
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now