CNN NEWSOURCE — Disney has plans to remake the classic 1990’s holiday movie “home alone.”
The company’s CEO announced they are “reimagining” the film for its streaming service, Disney plus which will launch in November.
So far, there’s been no word on when the movie might premiere or who will be cast.
In April, Disney unveiled Disney Plus to compete with Netflix.
Its service plans will start at $6.99 a month and will include plenty of Disney classics, along with Marvel, Star Wars and Pixar works.
- How the Greensboro Coliseum plans to keep everyone safe during the ACC Tournament
- Woman sells baked goods to pay the bills; business takes off
- Virginia college student drank alcohol, was blindfolded and hit head on tree before death, cousin says
- DEA, TSA seize cash from air travelers not suspected of crimes, lawsuit says
- NC deputies investigate shooting along highway, 1 person taken to hospital
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now