DENVER, Colo. (CBS4) – “Dog the Bounty Hunter” reality TV star Duane “Dog” Chapman suffered a “heart emergency” at his home in Colorado this weekend, TMZ reports.
This comes just months after his wife, Beth Chapman, died from throat cancer. She was 51.
Duane Chapman was reportedly taken to a hospital after feeling a pain in his chest. TMZ reported that Chapman may need “corrective surgery.”
“I can confirm Dog is under doctor’s care and is resting comfortably. Thank you for all of your well wishes – keep ’em coming,” a spokesperson for Duane Chapman told CBS4.
- Wake County reports most coyote sightings in North Carolina
- Fail foliage expected to peak for some North Carolina mountains this weekend
- Police release new details in assault following Luke Bryan concert in Raleigh
- ‘Mo’ named first dog travel agent for Visit North Carolina
- Attorney offers to represent 3-year-old’s abductor for $1