DENVER, Colo. (CBS4) – “Dog the Bounty Hunter” reality TV star Duane “Dog” Chapman suffered a “heart emergency” at his home in Colorado this weekend, TMZ reports.
This comes just months after his wife, Beth Chapman, died from throat cancer. She was 51.
Duane Chapman was reportedly taken to a hospital after feeling a pain in his chest. TMZ reported that Chapman may need “corrective surgery.”
“I can confirm Dog is under doctor’s care and is resting comfortably. Thank you for all of your well wishes – keep ’em coming,” a spokesperson for Duane Chapman told CBS4.
- Patrons under plastic: Restaurants get creative in virus era
- Elderly NC woman fights off 19-year-old during attempted rape, deputies say
- President Trump continues to claim broad powers he doesn’t have
- Heavily-traveled Wake County bridge reopens to traffic after being closed for a year
- Raleigh nonprofit wants to teach Spanish-speaking volunteers about COVID-19 contact tracing