CHAPEL HILL, N.C. (WNCN) – A tree hanging over a busy downtown Chapel Hill road is driving at least one driver crazy because it blocks the traffic light.
The traffic light is located at E. Rosemary and Henderson streets.
Video shows the tree hanging over E. Rosemary Street.
The driver contacted CBS 17 and said they’re concerned a wreck will happen at the intersection because the tree blocks the traffic light and makes it hard to see.
CBS 17’s Laura Smith reached out to town officials. Officials said that crews are planning to cut the tree back. So far, the tree has not been cut back.
We’ll update this story when that happens.
Meanwhile, if you have something driving you crazy on the roads let Laura Smith know by emailing her at LSmith@cbs17.com. She can try to get you answers.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Durham County leaders strongly discourage door-to-door Halloween trick-or-treating
- Colorado firefighters to homeowners: ‘If this note finds you we must have done something right’
- Social media scams have cost consumers $117M already this year – Here’s what to look out for
- COVID-19 cluster closes Person County school for in-person learning
- Florida school district investigating claims that cheerleader was forced to kneel during anthem
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now