RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – A driver reached out to CBS 17 about faded lines on the Beltline.
Video shows the right white line disappear completely at Interstate 440 and Lake Boone Trail. It remains faded for several miles.
The line becomes more clear near the Glenwood Avenue exit.
One driver told CBS 17 it is nerve-racking to the driver in this location at night because you don’t know where the line ends and starts. There are three lanes of traffic where the line is faded.
According to the North Carolina Department of Transportation, the plan is to repaint the line at this location, but there is no date set right now.
If you have something driving you crazy on the roads email Laura Smith so she can get you answers. Her email is LSmith@cbs17.com.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Durham City Council accepting applications to fill Ward 3 vacancy
- Tuesday Fur-cast | August 11
- Russia registers coronavirus vaccine, Putin says one of his daughters has been inoculated
- Scuffles erupt outside California church holding indoor service without masks, despite judge’s ban
- Family now seeks justice after Wilson boy killed, man captured
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now