APEX, N.C. (WNCN) – A busy intersection in Apex is no longer driving a driver crazy because crews made it easier to see at night.
Joann Garry reached out to CBS 17’s traffic anchor Laura Smith hoping to get answers about the median located at N.C. Highway 55 and Apex Peakway. Garry said she has hit the concrete median turning left from N.C. 55 because it’s hard to see at night.
“I do that route frequently. N.C. 55 is big, I drive that a lot to get to my house and I have to make that left-hand turn, so every time I go around that corner it’s really good and now much safer,” said Garry.
The Town of Apex sent a crew to the location after CBS 17 reached out. Reflectors and signage were added to the intersection.
“I couldn’t believe how quickly they installed that sign. I was very excited because it’s annoyed me ever since I’ve moved to the house that I did,” said Garry.
If you have something driving you crazy on the roads then email Laura Smith and she will try to get you answers. Her email is LSmith@cbs17.com.
- Police: Marine veteran disarms man with gun, helps stop armed robbery
- Wake County to host ‘Ask the Doc’ virtual panel focusing on COVID-19 and the vaccine for kids
- The Great Resignation: Americans are quitting their jobs at record rate
- Convicted murderer charged in missing NC mom’s death denied bond
- Almost 300,000 in NC to participate in world’s largest earthquake drill Thursday