CARY, N.C. (WNCN) — Faded lines at a busy interchange in Cary have been repainted.
This week, the North Carolina Department of Transportation sent a crew out to repaint lines at Harrison Avenue and Interstate 40 after CBS 17 reached out with a driver’s concern.
There are two lanes of traffic that can turn left onto I-40 west from Harrison Avenue. Before the lines were repainted, a driver told CBS 17 it was hard to see the lines and had a few close calls merging with traffic.
Laura Smith checked out the location and found the lines are visible now.
If you have something that’s driving you crazy on the roads, email Laura Smith at LSmith@cbs17.com.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Sheriff Judd: Polk County paramedic arrested for stealing coronavirus vaccines
- ‘Suspected microburst’ damages Buncombe County COVID-19 vaccine site
- Senate Republican leader McConnell offers support for power-sharing deal with Democrats
- At session start, NC legislators pitch consensus with Cooper
- UNC-Chapel Hill building defaced by anti-Semitic, racist vandalism