CARY, N.C. (WNCN) — Faded lines at a busy interchange in Cary have been repainted.
This week, the North Carolina Department of Transportation sent a crew out to repaint lines at Harrison Avenue and Interstate 40 after CBS 17 reached out with a driver’s concern.
There are two lanes of traffic that can turn left onto I-40 west from Harrison Avenue. Before the lines were repainted, a driver told CBS 17 it was hard to see the lines and had a few close calls merging with traffic.
Laura Smith checked out the location and found the lines are visible now.
If you have something that’s driving you crazy on the roads, email Laura Smith at LSmith@cbs17.com.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Protests continue for third day after law enforcement killing of Andrew Brown in Elizabeth City, council to hold emergency meeting
- FDA: N95 masks, now plentiful, should no longer be reused
- DA: No charges against police officer who shot, killed Black teen at Tennessee school
- Video shows tractor-trailer lead chase from Alamance County to Guilford County; Chase ends in crash at NC 61, I-40
- Intruders trespass at Indiana Denny’s in dead of night, cook eggs — twice