CARY, N.C. (WNCN) — Faded lines at a busy interchange in Cary have been repainted.
This week, the North Carolina Department of Transportation sent a crew out to repaint lines at Harrison Avenue and Interstate 40 after CBS 17 reached out with a driver’s concern.
There are two lanes of traffic that can turn left onto I-40 west from Harrison Avenue. Before the lines were repainted, a driver told CBS 17 it was hard to see the lines and had a few close calls merging with traffic.
Laura Smith checked out the location and found the lines are visible now.
If you have something that’s driving you crazy on the roads, email Laura Smith at LSmith@cbs17.com.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Wake Forest neighbors of husband accused of killing wife say there was history of domestic violence
- 580+ videos released by Raleigh police capture candid moments of officers during George Floyd protests
- An inside look at how North Carolina counties review absentee ballots
- Tropical Storm Zeta strengthens, is expected to regain hurricane status Wednesday
- 3 Wake County high schools confirm COVID-19 case associated with athletics
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now