COLUMBIA, S.C. (WCBD) – Investigators say a drunk driver hit and damaged a military helicopter in South Carolina.
A State Trooper, named David, tweeted out a video of the damaged aircraft and reminded people not to drink and drive.
Damage to the helicopter is estimated at around half a million dollars.
The chopper is owned by a non-profit founded by veterans that promote aviation.
- Hamlin, Michael Jordan partner on NASCAR team for Wallace
- Voters emphasize need for high-speed internet ahead of election
- NC Senate Debate: Dial System to show undecided voters opinions in real-time
- Independent consultant to review evidence in Wisconsin police shooting of Jacob Blake
- Body found in trunk of burning car near Florida golf course, police say
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now