DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) – A construction worker was injured when roof trusses on an 3-story apartment building he was working on fell on him Monday morning, the Durham Fire Department said.
The accident occurred about 9 a.m. at a complex under construction in the 5800 block of Farrington Road.
Rescuers used a ladder truck to get the worker from the roof.
He was transported to a local hospital in stable condition, fire officials said.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- VIDEO: ‘I LEFT HIM FOR 5 MINUTES,’ MOM CHARGED AFTER BABY SCALDED IN BATHTUB DIES
- ‘I THOUGHT THAT I WAS DEAD,’ NC MAN SAYS OF AMTRAK CRASH THAT KILLED 2, HURT 100+
- VIRGINIA MOM SPEAKS OUT AFTER 5-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER DROWNS AT HOTEL POOL PARTY
- PARENTS OF NC PIZZA HUT ROBBERY SUSPECT QUESTION WHY WORKER FATALLY SHOT THEIR SON
- KNIGHTDALE MAN IMPREGNATES BIOLOGICAL DAUGHTER, PLANS TO MARRY HER, WARRANTS SAY