DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) – Durham County deputies are investigating after construction workers said they were threatened with a rifle on Wednesday, according to a press release.
Witnesses told deputies that a man in a gray sedan came to the area of the construction site, which is along the 9200 block of Highway 751.
“After exiting the vehicle with what appeared to be a rifle, workers yelled out to him and he left the area,” the release said.
The man is described as 6-foot, clean-cut, with blond hair and wearing a black shirt with a white emblem and cargo pants.
Anyone with information is asked to call the sheriff’s office at 919-560-0880.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- New wheels: Pickup trucks replacing minivans as go-to ‘mom-mobile’
- Report finds majority of “possession of firearm” cases dismissed in Durham County
- Eye on the Storm | Aug. 14
- North Carolina lawmakers unveil tax refund bill
- Police release sketch of Fayetteville rape suspect
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now