DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) — A Durham grandmother is worried for the safety of her daughter and grandson after they went missing Monday.
Durham Police say 16-year-old Sacoiya Sellers, and her infant son Jacyeon Sellers were last seen by their family around 11:30 p.m. Monday.
She was reported missing by her family on Wednesday around 3 p.m.
Durham police believe sellers ran away from her home in the 3500 block of Arlington Street.
Sarah Sellers, Sacoiya’s mom, says she is very worried about her 3-week-old grandson, Jacyeon.
Sacoiya Sellers is described as 5 feet 5 inches and 120 pounds with black hair and brown eyes. Sellers was last seen wearing blue jeans and a black and white jacket.
She says her daughter left for a friend’s house Monday, and never came back.
Sellers says her daughter has run away in the past — but she didn’t have a baby when she did it before.
She says her daughter has told her she will come home when she is ready.
Sarah Sellers she is worried her 3-week-old grandson may be in danger.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- DURHAM GRANDMOTHER WORRIED AFTER TEEN DAUGHTER AND HER BABY GO MISSING
- 17-YEAR-OLD ARRESTED AFTER MAN KILLED IN DURHAM SHOOTING
- 2 INFANTS FOUND IN BACK SEAT OF CAR THAT WRECKED DURING CHASE, CARY POLICE SAY
- MOM USED KIDS TO SCAM AT LEAST 15 IN WAYNE COUNTY, DEPUTIES SAY
- 27-YEAR-OLD MAN KILLED WHEN CAR AND TRUCK COLLIDE NEAR GARNER