FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) — Fayetteville police have identified the man they say was found dead in the woods Wednesday.
Police say Larry Scott, 47, of Fayetteville was found dead along the 300 block of Brinkley Street.
The investigation is still active but police say Scott’s death is not being investigated as a homicide.
This story will be updated.
- Bill that would allow NC gyms to reopen passes Senate committee
- Prosecutors describe racist slur as Ahmaud Arbery lay dying
- WATCH LIVE: George Floyd memorial service in Minneapolis
- CBS 17 Job Alert – Burney’s Sweets, Panera Bread are hiring
- Tracking the Tropics: Cristobal weakens to tropical depression before move back to Gulf
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now