FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) — Fayetteville police have identified the man they say was found dead in the woods Wednesday.
Police say Larry Scott, 47, of Fayetteville was found dead along the 300 block of Brinkley Street.
The investigation is still active but police say Scott’s death is not being investigated as a homicide.
This story will be updated.
- Sheriff’s office mourns loss of K-9 following ‘sudden’ cancer diagnosis
- Family raises awareness about moped safety after loved one dies in crash
- Johnston County parents concerned about mold, rot in classroom trailers
- Group to display ‘graphic pictures of aborted children’ in Wake Forest, town says
- How much should employers accommodate pregnant workers? Lawmakers discuss
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now