FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) — Fayetteville police say an 11 year-old boy who was reported missing Friday has been found.
Mohamud Kromah was reported missing on Friday after last being seen around at 6:30 p.m. along the 300 block of Barcelona Drive, police said.
His mother reported him missing after Kromah was last seen near their family home, according to police.
Saturday morning, police said Kromah had been located and is no longer considered missing.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- KNIGHTDALE MAN IMPREGNATES BIOLOGICAL DAUGHTER, PLANS TO MARRY HER, WARRANTS SAY
- 38 ARRESTED IN NC TASK FORCE’S ‘OPERATION GROUNDHOG,’ DEPUTIES SAY
- FAYETTEVILLE GAS STATION ASSAULT LEAVES 73-YEAR-OLD IN CRITICAL CONDITION, POLICE SAY
- REGISTERED NC SEX OFFENDER CHARGED WITH RAPING 11-YEAR-OLD IN WAYNE COUNTY
- WOMAN FLUSHES HAMSTER DOWN TOILET AFTER AIRLINE BANS IT FROM FLIGHT