FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) – The Fayetteville Area Transit System (FAST) is giving citizens a chance to tell staff where they would like to go and provide feedback on the system, according to a news release.
The survey is for both bus riders and non-riders. FAST staff and interns will survey riders and non-riders at several locations around Fayetteville, as well as at bus stops, the release said.
Click here for more information and to take the survey.
More from CBS17.com:
- NC investigators working to determine if arson was racially motivated
- About 100 protest and march in Knightdale Friday night
- Hundreds march during 7th night of protests in Raleigh Friday
- Grateful mom thanks NC police captain who saved choking baby at restaurant
- Fayetteville police announce arrests in break-ins, vandalism following protests
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now