FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) – The Fayetteville Area Transit System (FAST) is giving citizens a chance to tell staff where they would like to go and provide feedback on the system, according to a news release.
The survey is for both bus riders and non-riders. FAST staff and interns will survey riders and non-riders at several locations around Fayetteville, as well as at bus stops, the release said.
Click here for more information and to take the survey.
More from CBS17.com:
- Vehicle crash closes parts of Triangle Expressway in Durham County
- UNC students create device that uses light to sanitize items amid COVID-19 pandemic
- 1 dead, firefighter injured after NC home set fire, officials say
- VCU fraternity suspended following the death of a 19-year-old freshman
- Dozens line up outside Bass Pro Shop to buy ammunition in Virginia