FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) – The Fayetteville Area Transit System (FAST) is giving citizens a chance to tell staff where they would like to go and provide feedback on the system, according to a news release.
The survey is for both bus riders and non-riders. FAST staff and interns will survey riders and non-riders at several locations around Fayetteville, as well as at bus stops, the release said.
Click here for more information and to take the survey.
More from CBS17.com:
- Man accused of secretly recording women at Virginia Old Navy, Hobby Lobby
- Child injured in crash on Louisburg Road has ‘improved,’ police say
- USDA rule could cut food stamp benefits for 3.1 million
- Macy’s pulls plates with ‘mom jeans’ and ‘skinny jeans’ portions
- ALERT DAY: Rare July cold front brings threat of severe weather
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now