HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A deputy got to show off some lasso tricks when he wrangled an alligator at a home in Town ‘N’ Country.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office said Deputy George was called to a woman’s home after the reptile began banging on her bay window.
The agency released photos of the deputy using a lasso to secure the gator.
“See ya later….oh, you know,” the agency said on Facebook.
The post did not say where the gator was taken.
- NC AG Stein tells suspected phone scammer they are ‘breaking the law’ during speech
- Bridesmaids carry puppies instead of flowers to support local shelter
- Company gets FDA nod for first contact lens to slow nearsightedness in kids
- SJAFB Senior Airman charged with murder in Mambo 69 nightclub shooting
- Top 3 all-time Jeopardy! winners to compete in January
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now