ZEPHYRHILLS, Fla. (WFLA) – A Florida woman is facing charges after deputies say she broke into her ex-girlfriend’s home and hit her in the head with a lava lamp.
Chanel Hall is accused of breaking into her ex-girlfriend’s Zephyrhills home on June 10 around 3 a.m. Pasco County deputies say the 29-year-old forced her way in through a locked front door without permission.
Once she was inside the home, deputies say Hall hit the other woman in the forehead with a lava lamp. The victim was asleep in her bedroom at the time, an arrest report says. The arrest report says Hall also destroyed a door frame.
The victim suffered a gash to her forehead that required about three stitches, deputies say.
Hall was arrested for burglary with aggravated battery and criminal mischief.
More from CBS17.com:
- A look at how Wake County is prioritizing vaccine distribution
- 2 men killed, 2-year-old injured in shooting at Asheboro apartment complex
- Dr. Fauci says it’s ‘liberating’ to be a part of a science-friendly administration
- California man arrested in double murder of wife, daughter
- Rezoning petition could pave way for new Panthers stadium