FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) — A Fort Bragg soldier will stand before a Cumberland County judge next week.
Levi Austin Goss is charged with kidnapping and aggravated sex assault on a child between 14 and 17-years-old.
Although the 24-year-old Goss is stationed at Fort Bragg, investigators say the charges stem from an incident that happened Monday in Harris County, Texas, which includes the city of Houston.
Goss will make his first court appearance on Monday at 2:30 p.m.
Bond is set at $1 million.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- KNIGHTDALE MAN IMPREGNATES BIOLOGICAL DAUGHTER, PLANS TO MARRY HER, WARRANTS SAY
- 38 ARRESTED IN NC TASK FORCE’S ‘OPERATION GROUNDHOG,’ DEPUTIES SAY
- FAYETTEVILLE GAS STATION ASSAULT LEAVES 73-YEAR-OLD IN CRITICAL CONDITION, POLICE SAY
- REGISTERED NC SEX OFFENDER CHARGED WITH RAPING 11-YEAR-OLD IN WAYNE COUNTY
- WOMAN FLUSHES HAMSTER DOWN TOILET AFTER AIRLINE BANS IT FROM FLIGHT