GARNER, N.C. (WNCN) – After two years of discussions and planning, Garner’s Historic Depot rests in its new home.
Built more than a century ago, it’s gone through multiple renovations over the years to be included as part of an even bigger museum project.
The Garner Area Historical Society raised funds and created a plan to include the Depot as part of Historical Park on Pearl and Main streets.
- 101-year-old Hawaii man celebrates birthday at his favorite gym
- N.C. reports 7,986 new COVID-19 cases Saturday, deaths surpass 8,000
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault
- Mom says she’s been waiting six months for taste, smell to return after COVID. She’s not alone
- Biden to elevate role of science with cabinet picks