GARNER, N.C. (WNCN) – After two years of discussions and planning, Garner’s Historic Depot rests in its new home.
Built more than a century ago, it’s gone through multiple renovations over the years to be included as part of an even bigger museum project.
The Garner Area Historical Society raised funds and created a plan to include the Depot as part of Historical Park on Pearl and Main streets.
- COVID-19 in NC: Patient count in hospitals drops below 2,000 for 1st time since August
- Journey to Beijing: NHL players return to Olympics
- Disney delays several Marvel films, including Dr. Strange 2, Black Panther sequel
- Wake County EMS leader call for pay increase for
- Duke ranked No. 9, UNC at No. 19 in preseason AP poll