GARNER, N.C. (WNCN) – A gas leak forced the closure of the westbound lanes of Highway 70 in Garner for a short time Thursday morning.
PNC repaired the leak near the US 70 intersection with Timer Drive around 9:15 a.m.
No other information was immediately available.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Ex-Cook Out worker refused Roxboro cop service because he was ‘rude’ in the past, she says
- Man charged in Wayne County shooting after victim found in yard, deputies say
- 1 dead in Durham car crash, police say
- Svechnikov’s overtime winner lifts Hurricanes over Wild
- Missing 14-year-old from Fayetteville is found safe, police say