GARNER, N.C. (WNCN) – A gas leak forced the closure of the westbound lanes of Highway 70 in Garner for a short time Thursday morning.
PNC repaired the leak near the US 70 intersection with Timer Drive around 9:15 a.m.
No other information was immediately available.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Traffic Alert: Chapel Hill Road to close in
- Wake County nonprofit’s funding issues could keep local spellers from making it to national bee
- Humberto approaching Bermuda, Jerry forms in the Atlantic
- NC mom says Scarowinds is ‘unsafe’ after 3 fights break out in park
- Camp Lejeune service member, woman charged with LSD trafficking