GARNER, N.C. (WNCN) – A gas leak forced the closure of the westbound lanes of Highway 70 in Garner for a short time Thursday morning.
PNC repaired the leak near the US 70 intersection with Timer Drive around 9:15 a.m.
No other information was immediately available.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Chapel Hill author shares ways to find joy in your life
- Walmart expands closing times for majority of stores
- Trial set for woman charged in connection with Vanessa Guillen’s death
- COVID-19 in NC: 1,346 new cases reported on Friday
- ‘Catastrophic’ Durham fire was intentionally set, officials say