LONDON (WTNH) — “Harry Potter” author JK Rowling shared on social media that she has fully recovered from what was likely coronavirus.
She said she wasn’t tested, but she had all of the COVID-19 symptoms and that it took about two weeks for her to feel better.
Rowling also shared tips on her Twitter account on how to relieve the respiratory symptoms from the illness.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Investigators finish probe into Rayshard Brooks’ shooting
- NC man charged with murder in girlfriend’s stabbing death, police say
- NC woman who was a 911 operator for 3 decades wins $100,000 Powerball prize
- Multiple Microsoft services down across U.S.
- Thousands of dollars worth of tools stolen from Fayetteville Habitat for Humanity
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now