LONDON (WTNH) — “Harry Potter” author JK Rowling shared on social media that she has fully recovered from what was likely coronavirus.
She said she wasn’t tested, but she had all of the COVID-19 symptoms and that it took about two weeks for her to feel better.
Rowling also shared tips on her Twitter account on how to relieve the respiratory symptoms from the illness.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- ‘Don’t be alarmed’: NC police department tests new blue light policy for patrol vehicles
- Far-right groups becoming more localized in North Carolina
- South Carolina woman charged with murdering husband released from jail on bond
- Widow of congressman-elect who died of COVID-19 complications can run for his seat
- Biden ordering stopgap relief as talks start on big stimulus plan