(CNN Newsource) — A new makeover of a classic board game celebrates women’s empowerment.
“Ms. Monopoly” is an upgrade of Hasbro’s “Monopoly.”
In this version, female players will make more money than their male challengers.
Women collect 240 Monopoly bucks every time they pass “Go.”
Men, meanwhile, will still get the usual 200 bucks.
Another change is that players don’t buy property, but rather invest in inventions that were created by women.
The new version comes on the heels of “Monopoly Socialism,” a tongue-in-cheek edition.
Hasbro also released Monopoly for Millennials last year.
“Ms. Monopoly” is available for pre-order starting Tuesday.
- Raleigh police ask for help identifying suspect who robbed woman at ATM
- ‘I’m in’: Caitlyn Jenner announces run for governor of California
- NC striped bass harvest restrictions in place as population decreases in Roanoke River
- Digital Underground leader Shock G, of ‘Humpty Dance’ fame, dead at 57
- WATCH: Dog steals first place in high school relay race
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now