RALEIGH, NC (WNCN) – The Hello Kitty Cafe Truck is rolling back into Raleigh this Saturday, September 14, according to a press release.
The popular, all-pink cafe on wheels will be parked at Triangle Town Center near the Creekside Cafes.
The truck only accepts credit/debit card payments and will be open from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Fans of Hello Kitty can look forward to exclusive goodies and limited-edition collectibles, including: enamel pin sets, Madeleine sets, Hello Kitty Cafe canvas totes and Hello Kitty Cafe cushions.
Other best-selling items include stainless steel thermal bottles, sprinkle T-shirts, 5-piece macaron box sets and a cafe lunchbox with Confetti popcorn, according to a press release.
As a special promotion, each guests who spends $25 on food purchases will receive a free Hello Kitty Cafe pink mini-tote.
- Tepper says no decision yet on future of QB Cam Newton
- Franklin County animal advocates take concerns about shelter to commissioners
- Interim chancellor: Report detailing UNC’s crime response, reporting is ‘extremely concerning’
- NC receiving funds to elevate I-95 after repeated flooding
- Habitual felon escapes prison work release assignment in Durham
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now