KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – East Tennessee is continuing to recover after a line of severe weather ripped through the region over the weekend.
Causing high winds to topple trees and even propel a trampoline into power lines.
The Knoxville Utilities Board shared these images of a trampoline stuck on local power lines.
At one point on Sunday, more than 10,000 homes were out of power. As of this morning, Knoxville Utilities Board is reporting zero outages.
- ECU football player facing felony drug charge; coach announces suspension
- Williams returns, gets shootout goal in Hurricanes’ win over Islanders
- Deputies seek help finding missing NC teen girl
- Woman flown to NC hospital after dog attack; officials investigate dog fighting
- Mahomes’ feet, arms, lift Chiefs to Super Bowl over Titans