EBRO, Fla. (WMBB) — The Bay County Sheriff’s Office is investigating human remains found at the Pine Log State Forest Park.
The Sheriff’s office confirmed a partial human skeleton was found Wednesday morning at the park right near Hwy 79.
A viewer sent us a photo of the skull that was found on the grounds.
The Sheriff’s office is leading the investigation. They declined to release more information about the case.
As the case moves forward we will release more information as it becomes available.
- NC reports record highs in daily deaths, total hospitalizations due to COVID-19
- North Carolina community colleges to train law enforcement officers on impartial policing
- Fight over wearing mask leads to fatal police shooting, state police say
- Get started in your new career with an apprenticeship
- Monday, July 13th : Start a new career with an apprenticeship, SOAR into fall with St. Augustine’s University
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now