EBRO, Fla. (WMBB) — The Bay County Sheriff’s Office is investigating human remains found at the Pine Log State Forest Park.
The Sheriff’s office confirmed a partial human skeleton was found Wednesday morning at the park right near Hwy 79.
A viewer sent us a photo of the skull that was found on the grounds.
The Sheriff’s office is leading the investigation. They declined to release more information about the case.
As the case moves forward we will release more information as it becomes available.
- Disney-inspired Christmas lights display in Texas goes viral
- Report: NC falls short offering every child ‘sound basic education’
- 7-year-old boy dies 2 days after crash in Fayetteville, police say
- Study: Inconsistent seams, player behavior behind HR uptick
- It’s pirate season – how to keep your packages from being stolen
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now