RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Firefighters responded to a Raleigh house fire in the 1400 block of Fayetteville Street shortly after 1 a.m.
Upon arrival, authorities say the house was fully involved.
The house, which was under construction and not occupied, also caught fire back in January.
No one was injured.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine low temperature requirement poses challenges
- NC man fired for forgetting doctor’s note after negative COVID-19 test
- Venezuela judge convicts 6 American oil execs, orders prison
- Nash County deputy seriously injured in crash in Rocky Mount, police say
- Woman says mother died following horrific neglect at Charlotte nursing home