(CNN) – Today is National Candy Corn Day!
Tomorrow is Halloween, and candy will take center stage as little ghosts and goblins head out door to door to collect treats.
But that doesn’t mean a Halloween classic can’t get some attention a little early.
The sugary sweet looks like a yellow, orange, and white horn.
Love it or hate it — it often leads to debate.
But after over 100 years, there is no denying candy corn is a Halloween staple.
- Two charged after body of missing student found buried in Mojave Desert
- Couple talks about final moments before NC fugitive taken into custody after manhunt
- NYC’s first African-American mayor, David Dinkins, dies at 93
- ‘That’s all I have’: Mom pleads for return of infant daughter’s stolen ashes
- South Carolina officials eye single drug for execution plan
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now