(CNN) – Today is National Candy Corn Day!
Tomorrow is Halloween, and candy will take center stage as little ghosts and goblins head out door to door to collect treats.
But that doesn’t mean a Halloween classic can’t get some attention a little early.
The sugary sweet looks like a yellow, orange, and white horn.
Love it or hate it — it often leads to debate.
But after over 100 years, there is no denying candy corn is a Halloween staple.
- Pregnant NC hit-and-run victim wants justice
- Navy investigates video of dogs attacking Kaepernick fill-in
- COVID-19 in NC: Hospitalizations drop to the lowest number in weeks
- Cumberland County declares state of emergency ahead of Isaias; no shelters currently opening
- Wake County unveils program to help residents impacted by COVID-19 pay past-due utility bills
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now