HAGERSTOWN, Md. (WDVM) — Kentucky Fried Chicken is now offering doughnuts along with their signature recipe.
For a limited time only, the fried chicken chain will offer a sandwich in which doughnuts are in place for the buns; and for those less adventurous, the doughnuts can be offered on the side of a chicken basket.
KFC tested the sweet and salty combo back in 2019 at around 40 locations throughout Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, as well as Richmond and Norfolk, Virginia.
Click here to calculate your own KFC meal.
- Krispy Kreme to give healthcare workers a dozen doughnuts every Monday
- Sen. Schumer proposes $25,000 pay increase for essential workers
- Durham truck driver killed after stabbing 3 to death at Tennesee truck stop
- Lowe’s Home Improvement to close all stores, facilities for Easter to give workers ‘much-deserved’ day off
- Local Church Creates a Welcoming Community for Families in the Triangle
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now