LOS ANGELES (NEXSTAR/KTLA) — Ronnie Ortiz-Magro, one of the stars of the MTV reality series “Jersey Shore,” was arrested after a domestic violence incident in the Hollywood Hills neighborhood of Los Angeles Friday morning, officials say.
Police responded to a call in the 7200 block of Woodrow Wilson Drive about 2:40 a.m., Los Angeles Police Department Detective Godinez said.
Ortiz-Magro was arrested on suspicion of felony domestic violence against a woman at the residence, Godinez said.
The extent of any injuries to the woman, who has a child with Oritz-Magro, were not known.
The “Jersey Shore” star was transported from the scene to a local hospital with unknown injuries of his own.
He was expected to be booked into jail in Van Nuys later Friday morning, Godinez said.
- Trump campaign, GOP sue to block NC mail-in ballot rule changes
- Virginia rallies past winless Duke, 38-20
- No. 21 Pitt holds off No. 24 Louisville 23-20
- Syracuse breaks out of rut, defeats Georgia Tech 37-20
- Wake Forest woman starts non-profit seeking to help dogs with special needs
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now