BROWNSVILLE, Ky. (AP) – Authorities have filed a murder charge against a Kentucky mother who they say had meth and marijuana in her system when she drove over a flooded bridge and her toddler died.
News outlets report 28-year-old Alexandra Richardson was arrested Wednesday at the Edmonson County Sheriff’s Office.
She also faces charges of wanton endangerment and driving under the influence. Richardson’s arrest warrant says she was intoxicated Monday when she drove around a “Road Closed” sign and into a flooded creek.
- CBS 17 Job Alert – STERIS and Quality Staffing are hiring
- ‘Black box’ in Woods SUV could help in crash investigation
- Neighbor recounts final moments of Virginia teen’s life after apartment double shooting
- Tiger Woods moved to LA hospital after leg surgery
- American Airlines pilot reports UFO flying over plane near military missile testing site