SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Doughnuts are now being served up at some KFC locations nationwide.
The fried chicken chain on Tuesday announced it was testing its new Chicken and Donuts sandwich for a limited time at more than three dozen stores in Virginia and Pennsylvania.
There are two variations of the menu items – one as a basket offering chicken tenders or original chicken with one or two doughnuts – as well as the sandwich with the doughnut buns.
According to Business Insider, the chicken sandwich is $6 or you can get is part of a combo meal for $8.
You can also buy doughnuts to add to any meal for $1.
In a statement, KFC said it was testing the new menu items to determine whether or not customers were craving chicken and doughnuts nationwide.
What do you think of the menu item?
Your move, Popeyes!
Latest News Headlines:
- North Carolina Zoo welcomes second litter of critically endangered red wolf pups
- Morrisville Sheetz employee tests positive for COVID-19, store closed for cleaning
- Zion Williamson seeks to avoid answering questions about improper benefits
- YouTuber, husband permanently place adopted 4-year-old son with autism with ‘new mommy’
- Fort Bragg releases new photo of soldier last seen at Outer Banks campsite
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now